If you do not have your log on details, have forgottten your password or have any other problems accessing ParentPay please contact the school office.
We aim to be a cashless school and use ParentPay to collect all monies due to school. This includes dinner money, trips & visits, breakfast and afterschool club. We also use ParentPay for all our communications and messaging.
The more families that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit will be to our school. Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure. It also helps us to remove the costs associated with managing cash/cheques.
By using ParentPay you will help us reduce workloads for all staff and create more time to focus on your child’s education alongside the smooth running of the school. Please note that we no longer accept cash/cheque payments; families who need to continue making payments by cash may do so using the PayPoint network at local convenience stores. If you need a payment card please contact the school office after you have activated your account.
Benefits for parents/carers and pupils
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and offers the freedom to make online payments 24/7 across a wide range of IT and smartphone platforms;
- the technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind;
- payments can be made online by credit/debit card or in cash through PayPoint;
- full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime;
- you and your our children will not have to worry about money getting lost at school;
- you can choose to be alerted when balances are low via email and/or SMS text.
BACS payments – Please use ParentPay for all future payments instead of BACs.
Childcare vouchers – We will continue to accept voucher payments for nursery sessions, breakfast and after school club. Payments made by voucher will not show in ParentPay until the voucher provider transfers the money to the school’s bank account.
Snack money – Please continue to give your child cash to pay for their snack. We are working with our catering provider on a cashless solution and will update you on our progress.
Please help us to realise the benefits of this significant change by logging into your account and start using it to make payments as soon as you get your activation letter. School office staff are always available to help activate accounts and offer any advice or support. More information and support is available on ParentPay's website.
These quick guidance documents will explain how to action the most common Payer requests.